Monday, July 14, 2008

We'll Go Wherever You Want To

Oh good God, when will the madness end!

One thing about my life during the school term that I find quite true is that I hardly go out. With the exception of the spate of movies in May, (for the sake of spending time with friends while I still could) I find that I can be totally immersed in the mindset of being at school that any free time is mostly made up of slacking around the hood or just chilling at home.

The thought of going out and having a good time doesn't cross my mind.

Now, I'm stuck with

  • Magus Luna script
  • Scriptwriting workshop assignment
  • HRM PEER TEACHING NOTES (ARRGGH!)
  • Dramatec admin matters
Not for the first time in many nights, I'll be getting some shut eye and then getting up in the dead of the night to do my work. I think this is better than doing work and then sleeping late. At least my body's had a bit of rest.

This will probably go on till the submssion of the HRM project at the end of this month. From then on, it's mugging for the exams. Needless to say, everyone in my cohort will be happy come the end of the week of August 22.

Till then, we expect little rest. In fact, we're expecting to get more and more drained.

All that is on top of CDS common tests, tutorial work.

Human Resource Management is the proverbial kitchen sink in an already heavy pile.

Dates to note are 2nd August (CDS Common Test) and I think my mom and sister are going to Jakarta for a couple of days. That'll give me the run of the house but I'll probably be too busy to notice, with Magus Luna just a couple of days away.

At the end of it all, I want to run. I'd dearly wish you'd take a chance and run with me.

For once, break your shackling ball and chain and do what makes you smile, without a care in your heart.

Think not of it as nothingness, but a plan and time set aside for random joy. Your random joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home