Tuesday, July 08, 2008

From Thy's To Trance

Mein Gott! The German maestro, Paul van Dyk is coming down to spin at Zouk Singapore on Sunday 28th July.

Alas, most of the partners in crime will be booking in into camp and whoever is left will be too insignificant to make it a good, fun night.

A waste. Paul van Dyk's is one of my few favourites in the trance scene.

Went to catch MacBeth yesterday night. Made a rush of it by coming slightly late. Got better seats after the intermission.It was nice to see a live version after reading about it when I was younger. A very decent play If only someone would tackle Twelfth Night or Othello next.

MacBeth had mad eye contact and presence. King Duncan, for those who know and remember, was the Indian old man, who played the provision shop owner in the long-running local series, Growing Up.

No school today but as usual, I'm swamped in projects.

I had a driver problem with my new laptop since yesterday but I resolved it by calling Acer for technical support. That's good cos my mom never knows that it happened. Not like it was my fault at all, it was an internal software/hardware thing But all the same, she'd more than likely think it was my fault.

Glad that didn't happen.

I sorta screwed up on Monday. I know she's gonna say to me that it's okay. But I know it's not. She doesn't need one more buzzing round her peskily. She's already got so many she has to deal with, at at time where she doesn't need it and doesn't want to deal with it.

The easy way out is to pretend it never happened. I don't know what to do. I know what the right thing to do is. But I'm afraid that she wants to pretend as if it never happened. I say that cos I'm thinking she's not in the mood to deal with stuff like this right now.

I'll have to wait and see and suss out the situation a bit.

I actually have more to ponder but I'll save part for another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home