Friday, May 02, 2008

The Klutz Prays For Grace

I think I sorta screwed up my first task for Dramatec.

Huzzah, Khai. =(

If I was living in bleaker times, the mobs would be shouting 'Off with his head!"

I had a tutorial which totally slipped my mind. I'll have to do it before the lesson tomorrow.

I will be looking to make a trip down to Flash N' Splash at the Heeren sometime soon. I might be able to find a wallet that I like.

I heard that there the next overseas trip my school will be offering will be to Australia. I so wanna go! It's a study trip of sorts and it will be conducted during the holidays.

Despite the obvious burning of my vacation, I might still want to go cos it's a rare thing to be able to go. I want to find out what it's like to live/work in another country (not counting holiday trips to the relatives' in the past)

It's gonna cost a bomb though. Maybe $1000+, after subsidy by the school.

Will have to talk to my mom about it. Hopefully I can afford it.

I went to the mall for a bit just now though in the end, it was a total waste of time. I didn't see any nice pencil cases and I did get some stationery at the bookstore but I put them all back when I saw the long lines at the cashier.

Nagging moms with whiny kids. No way I was going to wait in line with that.

The mall was way too crowded and I keep getting bumped around and I had to squeeze past loads of people.

Thank God the bus home came quick to relieve me from the misery. I only spent half an hour at the mall.

Supposed to get my new phone but I can't cos drama will be ending late.

On a random note, tomorrow will be the debut of my new sneaks. Why I say that is cos I had wanted to give them a debut today but I couldn't since today's plans got quashed.

Looking forward to Saturday. That's when I'll probably get the time to head down to Heeren for my wallet, get my phone and get back in time for the Man Utd game.

Sounds like a plan.

Speaking of plans, hope everything goes well at drama later on in the evening.
(read: no more screwups, Khai!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home