Monday, April 07, 2008

Gone Before It Arrived

Oh my God, this time round my week will be almost over before it begins.

With only a week left to performance day, MIC unsurprisingly hogs the schedule. Somewhere in between are two Dramatec rehearsals and a family afternoon out. And probably a day out with the mates to get some new threads and just chill.

The only solace will probably come from the two outings.

MIC Studio is fun but it is also serious work as well. We had to re-do the whole frickin' script and I just finished typing it all out but I was supposed to finish it much earlier. Thank God for the teacher's intervention though. I like this new script better. I'm afraid it's still too long though.

*Crosses fingers in hope*

Well, with a week like this, I certainly can't complain of being under-occupied.

But I guess, like a friend said, it's better to be tired doing things you like to do than be bored stupid and falling asleep, waiting for something to happen in your life.

This will be my umpteenth sleepover in school. Actually 6th. To be honest, it's gotten to the point where it's nothing special anymore. Not like it was before.

Yeah, the school's pretty freaky at night and all and I am thankful that nothing of the sort has happened so far. But I'm getting sorta numb to it all actually. But I do hope nothing untoward will happen. Hopefully the newbies won't be too freaked out or anything.The school used to be pitch dark after a certain time in the past. Nowadays, it's less fun/freaky cos the lights are still on past midnight.

Oh, bringing the big bags of clothes and all the other necessary stuff is such a hassle. I wish I had a car and I'd just store everything inside the boot and just drive over.

I have to have formal wear (for grad nite for the graduating batch) and I'm so lazy to bring it. But it will since it was this batch that all me to have my night a year ago.Reciprocation and all.

I haven't even packed. Chalk one up for procrastination here.

I just can't wait to unwind with the mates.

But I have to be up for this sleepover. As previously mentioned, this might be the last time ever I'd get to do anything like this.

I'll miss it all when it's too late.

Missing things and people and emotions.

So I guess I better treasure it now.

'I'm having the feeling of irony
Bout the way things are
Were they meant to be
All I do can do now
Is look from a distance
And smile as you walk away
In your eyes
I can see
The tears that you hide everyday'

That was Khairul's 'A Random Lyric In A Minute'

Goodbye and hope the sleepover/rehearsals /grad nite for the grad batch goes real swell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home