Sunday, March 02, 2008

Of My Own Making

In the movie 'Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind', you could have a procedure to have a part of your memory erased. Things you want to forget because they caused you grief, unhappiness and regret.

I wish I could undergo that procedure now.

There's a saying that proclaims that ignorance is bliss. If I can't remember the regret, how can I feel regretful?

There are certain people that you wish you'd never met.

I should have been careful what I wished for? I might have ended up biting up more than I can chew.

Damn, I'm churning out one cliched quote after another.

The goddamn screwed up thing is, the fault lies with no one else but me. The cause of my plight is completely blameless.

"Such a fuckup", says the guy staring back at me in the mirror.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home