Sunday, February 10, 2008

Wondering & Pondering & All Related Synonyms

United just lost 2-1 at home to our city rivals. On a day of tribute to the fallen Busby Babes too and probably letting our rivals move ahead of us.Could it be any worse? I don't even want to talk about it.

Despite the extra long weekend break, nothing much to report.

Oh, I did catch up on Prison Break Season 3, Episodes 9 and 10. In the midst of acquiring 11.

Went to the barber but it was teeming with patrons waiting for their turn so I guess I'll go tomorrow.

I've been thinking about a couple of things, or maybe just one big thing. Oh, I don't know. I'm uncertain enough on this issue.

If I could take a stab at what I think the root of the problem is, perhaps it's that...

I do want to move on and no longer dwell on the issue, but circumstances aren't letting me move on. There are no options to move on to. So I'm just stuck here till something new comes along.

Pardon me for being vague but I feel that it's best I express it this way.

And listening to Robin Thicke songs certainly aren't helping me.

That's all I have to say about that.

Before I end this short post, I'll leave you with this one.

From the movie '100 Girls', which I watched a long, long time ago. This part of the movie just popped into my mind again recently.

What do you do when you have one magical night with one girl in a jammed elevator but you never find out her name? What do you do when she's one out of a hundred possible other girls in that place? You try all ways and means to find her but to no avail.

This is your last resort, a gut-wrenching confession of your undying love, all for the girl of your dreams.




The girl is question is of course the delectable Emmanuelle Chriqui, of Entourage, Snow Day and On The Line fame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home