Saturday, January 26, 2008

Forced Frenzy Comes With An Accompanying Soundtrack

This long day is over.

The day started at 5. I wouldn't have stopped to sleep had it not been for the fact that I would be having a test at 7pm. I knew I needed to so I managed to catch some shuteye for 3 hours.

I found out that there were errors in the report. I decided against calling my group members to rectify it as it would mean more delays. So I went ahead and did it myself, with the approval of the group members of course. Handed it up and started studying for the abovementioned test only 2 hours before its scheduled time.

Didn't do too badly. Probably will pass but not really expecting high marks.

Went to meet a mate. She wanted my opinion on ITE and how different it would be if she were to do private studies. The bus service was being a bitch and I had to take a longer route to meet them cos the quicker bus service was too crowded.

But having that Venti Java Chip from Starbucks really helped me chill. I really needed that as a pick-me-up.

So now, only presentations are left, Sociology and Prin Mgmt, both on Thursday. The last thing would be the Socio common test 2 days later. And then there would be nothing else in my way to start mugging for the exams.

Oh, for a reason that only God knows, these songs were running through my head DURING the accounts test.

Of all artistes and of all the songs...WHY? ESPECIALLY this first one...



And also this one...



Especially the line, "You can be my brown-eyed beauty", around 00:59...

It doesn't make sense, I know not of any brown-eyed beauties that have grabbed my attention in recent times.

And why such outdated songs that was hot, but waaaay back when I was still in secondary school, years ago?

But throughout the duration of the test, I thought it was totally weird these 2 songs were interchangeably running through my head.

I asked my classmate whether music runs through her head during tests and exams. She said 'no'. But that's the case for my mate and I. I remember Moby playing in my mind during one of the papers in last semester's main exams.

Do I need music in my life that badly? Maybe. I know for a fact that I'm very attached to my Sony Ericsson Walkman phone. It's part of my lifestyle, music + communication on the go.

It's been crazy these past few days, also tried my luck in submitting an (incomplet) 12-scene script to the TP Drama Prez. Could be worked on in the future. Even if it isn't, I'mma work on it myself cos I already have the storyline, I just need good dialogue.

That and the hectic rush to complete the projects as well as we can have taken quite a mental toll on me. The test at the tiring time of 7pm on a Friday was the one that took the cake, the symbolic culmination of all the chaos.

So tonight and for a good part of tomorrow, I plan not to do anything that will stress me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home