Sunday, January 13, 2008

Many Ways To Spend A Week

Another week draws to a close. Project deadlines have move much closer.

No school this past Friday so I headed down for a chalet that had been planned for quite a while.

It was pretty neat. Having a kickass sound system early in the 2nd day helped loads. It was a pretty big bungalow, 7 bedrooms in total.

It was fun with an element of creepiness involved, given the remote location and its proximity to an eerie old hospital, which we went to go and see in the dead of the night. Not recommended for the faint of heart, even though no one saw anything.

Yesterday, after I reached home, went for a late dinner at East Coast with dad, made me rather full.

Got home an hour before the Man Utd game started. Pleased to see the team hit six past woeful opposition.

It isn't too bad a way to end the week but having said that, I could have spent it another way if I wanted to.Not just for this past weekend but the whole week.

Throughout the week, there have been events and shows that I could have attended but missed for one reason or another.

It's kind of okay cos I didn't have too bad a week but I am displeased with myself cos I'm not following my 'resolution' of going new places.

Besides, had I gone for this one party on Saturday night, I wouldn't have been able to see Man Utd win 6-0 on the telly.

I can take comfort in the fact that it's only the beginning of the year and there will be many more gigs, shows and events to come.

Without a functioning hard disk drive, I feel so unmotivated to replenish my music library. Same goes when it comes to movies as well. All of it will clog up my laptop system and slow it down anyway and I don't really want that to happen. Much more than I want to have a large media collection.So it'll have to wait.

I wanted to head over to dad's place today but a lighting storm put an end to those plans. He had an away United jersey waiting for me. It may not be a Grade-A original like I would it to be but I appreciate that my dad got it for me. I would rather have the black 3rd kit which my brother got cos it looks way nicer but I can't cos it isn't my size.

4 weeks before the start of the revision week. 5 before the exam week. It'll be over before I know it. I'll be too busy studying and completing projects to notice the weeks fly by. That's what happened last semester so I expect it to happen again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home