Sunday, December 30, 2007

Unfortunately...

First off, condolences to my half-siblings and their family along with my dad. My half-grandfather(I guess you could say that) passed away today. I don't know him much cos I only saw him every now and then but I remember he was a decently nice guy.

I wouldn't have gone if my grandmother

That aside, it turned out to be a pretty unfortunate day for me.

It started out just fine. After the funeral I headed to town to meet my mates at Vivocity. I wanted to watch National Treasure: Book Of Secrets but we didn't end up doing that. I went to get something for my mate cos I needed to give it to him. Other then that, did lunch and just walked around. Laid my eyes on some nice threads. Might get new clothes, when I get money from working during the 2 month break in the future.

So, after that we just slacked at Starbucks in the north-east, near home so I could get home in time for the Man Utd game.

Khairul's Series Of Unfortunate Events was about to begin.

First off, Man Utd played their worst game of the season, their my uninspired display of the season and deservedly lost to a better team in West Ham United,2-1. With rivals Arsenal winning 4-1, we end 2007 in 2nd place as they moved back to the top.

I'm not worried, it's a long season.In fact, I think and hope that this will wake the team up and make them perform better.

Okay, after that, I went online to use the internet. It just piled up.

On IMDB.com...their daily short news compilation reported the following...

First off, Jessica Alba is engaged. People who know me on a personal level know that I like Jessica Alba. I'm not obsessive, I very much like real-life girls but I'm sure like many other males, I'm disappointed just like them. I remember liking her when she wasn't THAT popular, in shows like Dark Angel and movies like "Idle Hands".

Then in that same compilation,

Heroes co-stars Hayden Panettiere and Milo Ventimiglia announce that they are together. After months of denying it and saying they are just friends, they are officially together.

Look, I know I sound so shallow talking about celebs but I'm just highlighting my comical 'misfortune', of having my my favourite footy team lose and minutes after that find out that 2 of my favorite female celebs are hooking up.

I get that and I am not THAT affected, trust me, but all in one night? C'mon that's just gotta suck. 3 sucker punches in a row.

Add that to all the flirting that's going on among different friends of mine that I know (separately)...

Sigh, everybody seems to be hooking up.

Except me, the perennial reject.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home