Wednesday, December 05, 2007

These 'Testing' Days That We Live In

I haven't updated in ages. People sometimes say that they're really busy, too busy to update and I think I just recently went through what these people go through.

Let me regale my tale.

So, on Friday, I had Dramatec as usual till 9. After that I cabbed over to a mate's place to meet the rest of the usual guys. Hung out at Dhillon's Tavern.

How cool is that. To have a mate who has an actual bar in his own house. Not that I drink of course, but it was just nice to de-stress with mates at the end of the week.

So I went home a happy camper when it was about 0130am, when I suddenly remembered that I had PACESetters at 9 the next morning. Completely slipped my mind. By the time I reached home, it was 2+.

Checked my email and went for lights out at 3.

Was up by 7am, dragging myself out of bed to get ready and off to school.

It was a bonding session which was fun. But given that I wasn't in the best state of mind, almost anything they wanted to do I would constitute to be tiring in nature.

Finished at 1plus, reaching home at almost 3pm. Lay down in bed before deciding to do Micro research. At 6plus, I got a call from my dad saying he wanted to meet and would come and pick me up. So we went somewhere, went to town to pick up my step-mom from work and then back to my place cos my sisters happened to be there before finally heading to East Coast. Too lazy to eat anything substantial, I just wolfed down satay and chicken wings.

Reached home at 1am, an ungodly hour considering what I've been doing so far. And I was too tired to even turn on the TV to check the soccer scores. I usually do that. Pretty much always, except this time.

Woke up,continued doing work and research, by 4 I was out the door, off to a MIC Studio CCA meetinng at Starbucks @ Bugis Village.We had to finalize briefing plans for the upcoming Jan Intake Orientation. Reached home at 11. Finished up my article research and analysis. Off to bed at 1.

On Monday, I went back down to J8 to go to the briefing meeting with the project managers, ended at 830. Mind you, I cabbed down from school at 4pm, my day had started at 9am.

Today, I got up at 4 to catch the United match, after which I went to finish my Bus Stats tutorial. Caught a 45min nap before heading to school.

After school ended at 1, waited and met Nareeza so we could go study. Bout damn time I started, given that midterms are less than a week away. We studied from 2 to 930am. By 830pm, not much was going into my noggin.

Oh, and I got to know something about someone from Roswell Girl's dance group. Something to do with me. Shocking to know that they thought I thought a certain way. Apparently this person could access my blog and read it. I had no idea that she even knew that I had a blog! Then again, given that she was in the same dance group as Roswell Girl, this should be no surprise. This also vindicated my suspecting claims that Roswell Girl did read my blog, even though she said she didn't at a point in time.

Apparently I, with my Roswell shenanigans back in the day, was quite a hot topic in that dance group.

God, I feel so Hollywood, so celebrity.

Hahaha. Right.

Elfy came halfway (around 6?) and I got him to optimize this laptop's performance speed. It's a tad better now. Thanks for that. We just hung out at that study room till the school library's closing time. Went for dinner at KFC before Elfy and I cabbed home.

So, now here I am,typing up this post to you. Awfully tired, I am.

I think I'll leave now. The bed is beckoning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home