Monday, November 12, 2007

Claire Bennett From Odessa, Texas

Tomorrow is my streaming selection. Marketing is still edging it over Business. Things might change overnight, we'll see. Going to school early to make sure I can get into the system and put in my choice. It's on a first come first serve basis. People will be rushing into system and it will be clogged up. Just want to make sure I can get in.

'Heroes' debuts on local free-to-air TV on Channel 5 today. It was so nice to see the 1st episode again.

I admit, when Hayden first appeared on screen again, I couldn't help but break into a little smile. It was kind of nice to see her character confused about her powers and at the same time knowing how she's going to grow into this tough, determined character who is in control of her powers.

"A girl with a sad little smile" - Peter Petrelli.

Cute little smile. =)

Oh, that reminds me. Episode 8 of Season to will be available tomorrow. Must watch. Things have just gotten crazy.

Previously, she was with Stephen Colletti of Laguna Beach fame. Now, she's been linked with co-star Milo Ventimiglia, who plays Peter Petrelli on the show, though the pair maintain that they're just friends. Don't they all do that?

I thought she looked better with Stephen.

She was recently in Japan trying to save the dolphins from being slaughtered by Japanese fishermen. Made the news too. She was in tears. Especially when she was talking about this baby dolphin that ended up getting killed. Grrr, Japanese fishermen made her cry.

Lol. I'm having a laugh here. Clearly, I've overdosed on TV shows and movies. The side effects include having a strange fixation on Hayden Panettiere. Now, it's strange cos while she is without a doubt cute as a button, I don't like, have a crush on her or anything. If I could actually meet her, it would be a different story.

Even if I did meet her,I'd want to act as a cool dude than a geeked-out fan.

I don't think I have a crush on her. Cos I'm still very much focused on real life girls. That's why I use the words 'strange fixation' rather than 'crush'. Trust me, I'm definitely focused on real-life girls and not a weird small-screen crush.

Lol.

Yeah, I admit, the whole purpose of this post was Hayden.

I may not have a crush on her but they're ain't no denying she way fly.

I was bored but I wanted to post something. So, there, a post that is totally a waste fo time for people who aren't interested in Heroes/Hayden to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home