Monday, November 05, 2007

Load Doubled

It was a fun weekend. Drama, first gig in a while, friends and more friends. Man Utd also drew 2-2 with Arsenal. I predicted that scoreline. But given the game, it was a fair result that didn't really hurt either team.

But last night was fun, it was a small affair of house visiting but it was quite fun, though we were all very soaked from the rain and very tired in the end.

Woke up sick on Monday, today, again! Been sick for the past 2 Mondays.

Now this will sound incredibly fickle but I have growing doubts about myself in PACE. I'm caught in two minds.

Now I might have 2 CCA's if I carry on with Dramatec. I'm not sure I can do both and hold up my already less-than-comfortable situation that I have with my studies. Also, I do have MIC and there might be nothing on now, but when I'm involved, it's pretty deep so I may have even less time.

That's one side.

The other side of the coin is that, I've already, I've already managed to get this far. To just go out with a whimper now would be a waste. Staying in would have long-term benefits for me.

Also, I don't want to label myself a quitter. Someone who quits. Yet again though, sometimes it's smarter to quit stuff you know you can't handle and just deal with the stuff that's already on your plate.

Erm, just maybe, and there might be someone who might be some kind of motivation for me to stay on. Perhaps. But only just perhaps, eh? And no, it isn't Roswell Girl, for those of you who may be thinking so.

=)

We'll see how this goes over the next few weeks.

I got all the songs in Britney's new album. It's good. Definitely a good album. Good hits for the club and dance tunes. Please note that I'm separating the artiste and the individual. I think she's actually got something decent out and it would have been a great comeback effort if she wasn't always mired in so much controversy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home