Monday, October 29, 2007

Attack Of The Virtual Germs

I have a virus going round on MSN Live. It goes round talking to my contacts abt pictures whether it be theirs or 'mine'.

Shit happens.

I don't really mind, cos there's nothing important in the laptop anyway. All that is important, the music and pictures are already in my new portable HDD. Other than my story but I shifted that to online storage and hopefully it hasn't been affected by the virus. Thank God I bought my HDD when I did huh? Talk about a timely buy.

The only thing that I have to face is bringing back my laptop to the computer shop so soon after getting it back. I'm sure I'm gonna get a ticking off by the 'shop auntie'. She's the kind that seems to scold you when she talks to you. Harmless stuff, I just humor her. She does say funny stuff sometimes. It's gonna cost a bit of cash if I bring it back to be reformatted but it doesn't matter.

It seems that the virus is confined to when I use MSN Live. It hasn't affected my browser, but after saying that, it seems that my pages are taking a second or two longer to load. Might just reboot the whole laptop again to save the hassle.

Just please, a virus filled drive can be fixed. Not a drive that crashes and I have to buy a new one. Don't think it's gonna happen this time, cos the drive is new and relatively virus free, save one. The fact that my browser doesn't seem to be that affected is good news.

So, to anyone, on MSN that has been receiving weird shyte from me, it ain't me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home