Monday, October 29, 2007

To Be In Two Places At Once

The weekend was quite decent.

I got a new 120Gb portable HDD. Set me back $160. Worth it to save all my music, pictures, etc.

Ah, I am a quite a pickle, people.

2 good friends. 2 performances. Starting half an hour apart at two different and far-apart places. And I've promised my presence at both plays, weeks before, without knowing they would fall on the same day.

What am I to do...probably won't decide till the morning of the day itself. Probably will keep changing my mind.

Got news for Dramatec. Supposed to be present on this Friday. Won't know what's going on when I get there. Everyone probably already knows each other. I'll be like in a fishbowl cos everyone will be looking at me.

Ah well, like I said, I'm just gonna bring me to the party. Conversation will be key.

Just saw the trailer for Step Up 2. Thought it was gonna be crappy like some sequels are but I think its actually gonna be decent. I don't mean, its gonna be a movie classic but it'll be enjoyable.

Other trailers of note are "Hitman",(based on the game) "Iron Man" & "The Dark Night" (the one after Batman Begins)

Gotta wait till Valentine's Day or thereabouts though.

Okay, actually I really don't have anything to blog about except for the dramatec thing and also the problem I'm facing.

Might be bringing my laptop to school on Friday. Great time for me to work on my story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home