Sunday, September 30, 2007

Constant Melodies

I have been thinking about it and I'd basically thought I'd post it.

I've been wondering about how I should organize it and if I should go one way or the other but I'm just gonna try it out and see how it goes.


My All-Time Favourite Songs
  • Aerosmith - I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing
  • Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
  • Edwin McCain - I'll Be
  • Bon Jovi - I'm All About Loving You (Bloody sweet video!; BELOW!)
  • Coldplay - Yellow
  • Boys II Men - I'll Make Love To You
  • All 4 One - I Swear
  • Michael Buble - Dream A Little Dream Of Me
  • Mandy Moore - Only Hope
  • Mandy Moore & Jonathan Foreman - Someday We'll Know
  • Chantal Kreviazuk - Leaving On A Jet Plane
  • N'Sync - Drive Myself Crazy

There are many more.But these are those that are good enough to remain in my memory. Those in purple are almost certainly my top 3.The rest aren't really in order.I've tried not to include the more recent songs.

So there you go, a little something about me.

All are practically songs about love. Maybe next time I'll come back with a rock theme.

Work tomorrow. Tiring cos I'm fasting but the pay is motivating me.That's right.I'm fulfilling my physiological and safety needs. I have no need for a challenging job.I'm not at that stage yet.I'm in it for the money.

There's a chance I might go sign up for driving school by this week.Should have done it while when I turned I turned 18 but I held off for some time.

And I still haven't watched Chuck & Larry. And no, I don't want to watch it on Movieforumz even though I know I can.

I'm turning 20 soon. No more '1' in the 1st digit in my age.But I'm sure I won't feel any different. Will I feel it when I turn 21 in 2008? Maybe.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home