Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Under Weather & Under Occupied

Been stuck at home the whole day cos I've been feeling under the weather since yesterday night.

Was supposed to for Pace ALP session and head down to Bishan later but I was too sick to do that today. Doc said that I feel sick due to dehydration and lack of fluids that exacerbated the slight fever that I have.

I don't really like watching movies online cos I believe it's nothing compared to watching it at the cinema.Also, the quality of these online movies leaves much to be desired.But stuck at home with nothing to do left me no choice.I tried scouring Movieforumz.com for some movies that had good quality.Among others,I managed to catch Hostel 2 which was,gruesome.

Just took my meds.Hope I get better by tomorrow and most definitely by Friday.

Maybe I started getting sick after the one day job that I had on Sunday.I could always use some cash.It was all right.Nothing too strenuous.Pretty easy 60 bucks.I haven't got it yet but it will be nice when I do.I'm sick anyway and I'm fasting so I have no real use for it...yet.

Another guy and I had to man this mechanized surfboard thing which had kids coming and going throughout the whole day to play on it.They were all right.Some were pesky.Some were totally adorable.Like this one little girl,she was so scared that the mother had to coax her but you could see that she really,really wanted to try it and didn't wanna leave till she did.Her expression was priceless.She did try it in the end.

I saw Jean Danker too.Thought she was gonna try the surfboard but she didn't.Probably cos she didn't wanna look messed up (the thing does,throw you down on to inflated cushion once you fall).My mate who was working at some other station later said that she had the skin tone of Jessica Alba. (or at least close to it)

Wasn't too excited to meet Jean Danker even though she did talk to me (meaning: she said that it was okay and I could stand where I was cos I thought she wanted to come thru and I made way for her and she did SLIGHTLY touch my arm)

Now,if that had been Jessica Alba instead of Jean Danker,man,it would have been a whole different story.Inside,I would be as excited as Homer Simpson finding out that he'd won a year's supply of free doughnuts and I would probably not let up till I got a picture with her or autograph.

Man,that would have been awesome.

I just from one of my CCA-friend's blog that he got a job during the holiday working at the local production company that nine others and I worked with during the production assignment we had.It's not much but at least it's something.I mean,everybody's got to start somewhere,right? I guess he's really passionate about this kind of thing and he actually did something about it.That's good for him.Even though,he's more adept in the technical side of it,who knows,he might actually learn more about producing while he's there.

Damn,having talked about donuts,I have a sudden craving for Donut Factory donuts.

All I had was the meds and they've kicked in,so I'm off to sleep. After some TV,of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home