Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Digging In

I figure I better post one while I can cos I'll be pretty much taken up with mugging till the exams are over.

On a random note,I just saw a rerun of Hostel on cable and it is a movie that creeps the hell out of me.The depravity of the actions depicted in the movie is insane.It does have Quentin Tarantino involved in the production so that explains a lot.The movie is just gruesome.It's pretty much the same thing for Hostel 2.Both movies make me have fleeting doubts about wanting to travel to Europe.

And yet I want to get both on DVD.Somehow.The uncut version of course.In this case, censorship is no fun at all.

Anyways,trying to mug this time round has been really difficult cos I'm finding it tough to deal with distractions.I have to find a way though.Did study at Rivervale Plaza till 240am before cabbing home.I really wanted to stay and do some more but my head couldn't take in anymore information.

Sis is taking an 8-month Advanced Diploma in Mass Comm.I hope it works out for her.Might be a viable last resort option for me in 3 years time if I see and hear good things from her about it. Guess she's not looking to use her Diploma in Infocomm from TP to lead her into a job that she'll have a sustained interest in.

I have to go to town to get something but I have no idea how I can fit that in between mugging and resting my brain after mugging and I have to go and get it before Sunday,where I',m supposed to be mugging for my third and final paper,MacroEcons.

Let's see,what's on at the end of the month? The end of the school term on the 27th.Nothing after that till the Heroes cast come on the 31st.May or may not go see them.,think they'll be at Vivocity though I can't confirm.

Oh,and of course,the MIC Studio guys have the Teachers' Day performance on that day in the morning.Won't be seen much cos I'm busy mugging and I'm supposed to come tomorrow.I said I would but I'm not sure now cos I still have so much to cover.

And cover I shall...it's gonna be a long night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home