Sunday, August 05, 2007

Hungry Geek In Need Of New Sneaks

Been rather lazy to post a new one this week but I'm here out of boredom.

I have a little bit of a breather with all the projects officially completed with only one more presentation left.

The Macro project is a major monkey off my back.I didn't do as well as I would have liked.In fact,I think I didn't make a good impression cos I was nervous for the Q&A.

I think I'm gonna start mugging officially tomorrow.Been doing it here and there but didn't cover much at any one time. One more round of lectures to go before the revision lectures.Not long to go.

Knee's been a bit dodgy.Almost wanted to go for a kickabout today but remembered that my shoes were worn out enough anyway.I was supposed to get new ones yesterday but I haven't gotten around to it. I wanted to go today too but I haven't really got anyone to come and tag along; it would be rather sad if I were to go alone.Besides, I need a second opinion whether I picked the right pair or not.

Adidas this time,definitely.Off the Originals line,not Predator or F50.

I want to go to town but I do feel a bit lazy to face the crowds. Wouldn't be so bad if I had the right company. The right company would make it quite all right.

Nothing much was on telly last night.I was very tempted to go down and rent a couple of DVDs. I got as far as the bus stop before I headed home.I convinced myself that I could survive the boredom and it wasn't worth it to spend 12 bucks on 3 DVDs. I went to get dinner and settled for a show on the History Channel about the the history of samurais.

God,that sounded so geeky.A Saturday night in.Not exactly fast times.

I have this sudden urge for KFC chicken.

It's a holiday this Thursday so that's cool.

Just saw a couple of Adidas shoes online and I really wanna get them sooner rather than later.

Right I'm hungry and I'm gonna go get a takeaway dinner.Probably gonna go study after.

I guess I'll continue being a geek tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home