Sunday, July 08, 2007

Cloudy Skies Ahead

This post will constructed a little more lucidly than the last.

A couple of things happened.

I did get into the PACESetters after all.

Yeah,big whoop.

Forgive the lack of enthusiasm but while I honestly do appreciate the fact that I managed to get through,I'm just not a great place in my life to really celebrate.I just ain't feeling it. Anyways, there's still the probation period to go through.

I got my Macro paper back. 77/100. As expected.I did say I expected losing 12-15 marks.

Doesn't matter.It's still a B+.

I got wind from the paper that the Heroes cast is coming down to Singapore. It's listed there at NBC's web portal as well.30 or 31st August.It's the exam week for but I hope that they'll be done by then.

And I hope Hayden is part of the contingent that comes to Singapore.I don't think that there will be a meet-the-fans sessions but I wish there was though. I know there are Milo Ventimiglia and Masi 'Super-Hiro' Oka fans among my friends too.

There are just about 7 weeks to go till the exams.I just want the 1st semester over with.Simply cos it's the first.

It's all about the GPA, people.As simple as that.Put it this way,I'm not exactly looking for love in the Big Apple.

I went down to HMV over the weekend but it was quite a bummer that they didn't have the albums that I wanted in stock.Not sure they had them in stock in the first place.

Feeling a bit better.What I mean is that I'm feeling a bit more chipper now the sinking feeling that I had last Thursday.All it takes is positive thinking and putting things into perspective.It doesn't make my life all better but it does give me renewed impetus to get up and try again.

I was racking my brain,trying to think of something,anything in the week that could be a certainty that I could look forward to but damnit,I got nothing.

It looks like another week of mind-numbing routines.

Such a gloomy forecast.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home