Tuesday, June 26, 2007

All Good & Busy

I managed to get Hot Fuzz and Grindhouse off a friend's hard disk drive and loaded it into my comp.Saw a bit of Hot Fuzz.Will catch Grindhouse over the weekend.

Spent much of the weekend doing nothing.Though it was pretty cool to be able to watch a bootleg DVD copy of Prison Break Season 2 and finish up the season. It's pretty great stuff. It sure kept me glued.

So I did get into Pacesetters after all.Gotta collect my acceptance notice on the 2nd,next Monday.Their notice was riddled with errors but I managed to get the right info from the right person in the end.The girl I contacted was actually nice enough to SMS me back,thanking me for alerting her to the errors on the notice and saying she was looking forward to seeing me on the 2nd.Even though it was nothing special,I thought it was a totally nice touch.

Just hope they spell my name right.Cos I saw I a typo error on my middle name.They had an error on Roswell Girl's dad's name as well.I'll be sure to see them on the 2nd.

Oh yeah,I just remembered.I have to edit my essay so that it can be added to a compilation of stories and maybe made into a book. I'm gonna have to do it even though I'm not quite sure yet how I'm gonna change it.It isn't much actually.It is doable.I just have to do it by the 28th.Not much time.

I have to make a side trip before school tomorrow cos I gotta give a top to be used as a prop for the storytelling show the CCA is having on Thursday. It's cool cos I start at 2.

I can't come on Tuesday and Wednesday cos I finish at 6.They'll come good though.I'm sure I'll see a good show on Thursday.Even if it it's a show for kids.It ought to be loads of fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home