Friday, June 15, 2007

Time Fillers

I have a couple of mates enlisting tomorrow to begin their service to the country.For 2 years.

National Service.To protect and serve the country.

All the guys gave to go through it.

I'll be doing so in only about 3 years time,after diploma studies.

To them,hang tough and bon chance.French for good luck.Keep in touch okay geezers?

=)

Break's till next week.Will be filled with projects.I don't mind.

May be busy with Mic commitments again.They have a 3 week break and there are things to be done so I assume I'll come down for a bit of it.

All around me seem to be under duress and it sucks that I can't help.All I can do is lend a sympathetic ear and offer consolations whenever I can.

Damn,I heard this really great song from Marcos Hernandez titled "Time To Let Go" but I can't seem to get it anywhere.I heard it on his Myspace when I was trawling thru it for new music.

Go hear it if you want to.

Bowling on Monday.I got reminded today.Pretty rubbish at it.

I guess I just like to pay to throw heavy balls really badly.

Project meeting at school tomorrow.

But I'm not sleeping just yet.

Watching "The Thin Red Line" on cable.Awesomely gruesome.Not like Saving Private Ryan but still cool.

Especially when one soldier accidentally gets his own ass blown up with a grenade.

Oh,that's B-R-utal.

Robert Rodriguez & Quentin Tarantino are coming together for an offering of Grindhouse. It's a style of film-making which lets you see two movies at once.

Robert Rodriguez comes with "Planet Terror" and Quentin Tarantino comes with "Death Proof". Apparently,they have fake trailers in between.Not sure how that works.Will have to see it to find out.

But,to spoil it,Singapore's only showing Death Proof.How dumb is that?

From the trailer,Planet Terror looks much more solid than Death Proof,which looks a little iffy.

As an appetiser,inPlanet Terror,Rose McGowan plays a chick who has only one leg and on the other she gets a prosthetic leg.Only it's just not a leg,it's a damn machine gun and she uses it to kill her enemies!

Woohoo! That's unbelievable!

I think one of my mates already managed to get a copy of it.Looking forward to watching it.

Damn.

I just realised I'm talking a lot about movies these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home