Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Getting Down With The Sickness

Ugh,I really don't feel like going to school tomorrow.

Not that I don't want to,I do.

But I'm feeling very under the weather with various illnesses.

Ach,I was supposed to go and somehow get the accounting revision work stuff but I forgot.I gotta find it from somebody.I have to cos I skipped an accounting tutorial.

Mustn't make that a habit.

All this when revisons for mid-sems are underway too.

Totally not helping.

Not that I can count on anyone.I could but why bother others in the wonderful worlds,ya know what I mean?

I gotta deal with this myself.

If I'm not feeling well enough tomorrow,I'll drag my sick ass down to Starbucks and mug away.No point wasting time.

My only respite will come from Hollywood-land and the stories they spin,i.e.,the movies.

My life isn't boring but it could sure use a shot of excitement.

I mean,being quiet,low-key and dilligent isn't exactly fitting with my plans to be a globe-trkker.Except maybe for the dilligent part.

I gotta meet new people.Interesting people,that wanna meet new people as well.

Forget the old ones,that have forgotten about me.Embrace them if they return.Cherish the ones that choose to stay.

Remembered something I used to say loads...

"Te amo siempre"

And it still means something now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home