Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Cryptic Thoughts

Cert presentation ceremony will be on 29th May.It's a Tuesday.I'm supposed to be in school but can I take a leave of absence? Or will I be forced to 'take' an MC for it? Conniving ain't it?

On something totally unrelated,I can't get this out of my head.I got in from a French movie,Les Poupees Russes' or 'The Russian Dolls'.This scene where a French mom calls his son and his English roomate who picks up soon finds out that the French slang for university or college is la faculty,or actually'la fac'.I don't know if it is correct but that's the way it was in the movie.

La fac.

Haha.Yeah,it's pronounced the way you think it should be pronounced.

Whole slew of activities for the new CCA members and seniors.They should be occupado for a while.

I still haven't got my new ezlink card yet.Paying adult fare rates is an absolute bugger.I just put in $10 this morning and it was down to $5+ by the end of the night.

Moving on...

I was really unsure if I should blog out this next part.I'm going to try to be as ambiguous as possible but I think people might fancy a guess or two...

The dreams came 2 nights in a row.The first was a continous one.I know for sure what it was about but I can't remember the details.

The 2nd night,it was about me feeling down about the issue related in the 1st dream.

These dreams serve as a harsh reminder from my subconscious mind.

I'm still stuck on it.Even if I shouldn't be.What should I do? I have no idea.Do I try to suppress even if I feel it's the truth?

It's telling me that I'm still not over it.As much as I try to deny and lie,telling myself that I am over it.

That's as specific that I get.Hazard your guesses on what I just talked about. Some of you could probably guess by now.

To quote Frank Sinatra & now Buble, '....always on my mind.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home