Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hi! My Name Is...

I have to wake up for Orientation in a few hours but apparently I'm still awake,typing this.

Hope it's gonna go good though.And also that it doesn't end too late.It's over two days so it better not.I'd be surprised if they needed to show me so much of the school that it takes up much more time than I'd like them to take.

Not quite sure how to act tomorrow.

Yeah,I know that I can act like myself but the question is which extreme do I potray...

The shy,quiet guy? Or do I bother to act as the sociable,outgoing guy that came to the fore during my time in ITE.

It's probably going to be the first one.The 2nd one will come out,depending on how receptive my tutorial mates are.I hope they're not quiet geeks.Haha.Quite unlikely.They should be quite a fun bunch.

Though I say for the record,I doubt they can even come close to ISF Class of '07 from ITE Bishan.I can be proven wrong but I seriously doubt it.

I hope the small age gap won't be a factor with the interaction.

I'll get my timetable and my matriculation card tomorrow as well.Both better be good.

For real.

For the former,it's more of a hope that I get a decent timetable.

As for the matrix card,I will not be amused if they mess with the picture or do any other funny stuff so I end up looking like a serial killer.Not at all.

Saw bags from Converse & Reebok that might do the job.Will get them before school opens.Decided it's no rush to get them before Orientation.Hopefully,I will get the Adidas shoes as well.

Looks like I will be busy right up to Sunday,I'll have a breather of sorts until I jump into a totally new and alien environment the next day.

Might meet up with a few mates studying there.The freshmen are mostly from my class anyway but I know others who are in the junior and senior years.

Here's to a good tomorrow and next day as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home