Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sweetest Memory

Okay, the FEW natives out there are getting restless. It has been quite a damn while since I last posted.Damn.

I kind of did it on purpose,that I didn't want to make a post till the last paper was over on Wednesday but I was way too beat on Wednesday night and the sister took away the laptop for her use the following two days.

Haha.

Let's start all the way from the back eh? This may take a while.

The HRA paper was quite manageable.Even if I only study the day before.And Unit 5,only 15 minutes before the start of the paper(I ended up doing it for Section C !).

I didn't mean to honest! It's HRA and I was swamped with Marketing all the way till Monday. Yeah I know...excuses...still I should have done enough to get an A.

Well,after that,that was it.It was over.2 years.Finito.

Goodbye ITE College Central (Bishan).HAHA.Full and proper name.

I WON'T miss the morning assemblies. The run-down toilets. The school's low accessibility on foot.

I will miss the friends. Oh so many.So varied. Most importantly, ever so fun.

Thanks guys,I came in never wanting to make a connection and just do my thing.

I leave never wanting to forget the connections I made.

I will miss the banter.
To those I knew well,I hope that our paths will cross again and we will rekindle the old times.
To those I didn't know that well,I wish it could have been better and maybe we will meet again to have another shot.

I will miss the teachers,those who have touched my life.

Especially Mdm Salinah. Thank you for believing in me.I've never had anyone believe in me that much before.I came in afraid and because of you,I leave braver than I've ever been in my life. Of course, she would be the first to say that it was all inside of me anyway and I won't disagree. But she gave me the opportunity. And for that I am thankful.

MIC STUDIO,THE CCA.MASTERS IN CREATIVITY.

Till now,I cannot fathom the reasons I was seen as fit to be made an Exco member.To be absolutely honest I was reluctant to the point of blantant refusal at first.I was very afraid.By the end of it,I was angry at myself cos I knew I could do and wanted to do,so much more.

Many a life lesson was learned.Many opprtunities came.Many obstacles never before experienced.

Many memories made.For life.

I will miss B2-08.Comms (Mic Studio Room) Hub.Haha.

I daresay I spent as much time there as I did in the classrooms.

Of course,how could I leave out the best part of the 2 years.Maybe not the best per say but definitely,a highlight; the following:

I took one final walk,I turned and looked back at the place where I first noticed Roswell Girl.Replayed the scene in my mind.For old times sake.

Goodbye my friend.

"When what is written for me is the best for you
Will I make you the sweetest memory of my life

However,it won't be easy for me
To leave this path of my life
That forever I have etched
As the sweetest memory"

Those are the lyrics of a song translated into English. From an Indonesian band.I thought these lyrics to be apt for the moment.

Maybe I'll see her around in the polytechnic.I hope to.

Spent the last day,Wednesday,following my 2 favourite gal-pals,Aini & Wahida. They're great people.Don't think I'll ever meet people quite like them either.Potent on their own.Their energy can be quite deadly when paired together.Seriously,I don't think I'll encounter such a wonderful combination of personalities ever in my life.

It's been a rather aimless few days after the exams.It would be right if I said that I enjoyed it that way. It also wouldn't be wrong if I said I found the very same aimlessness rather disconcerting.

About now,circa 2006,I would be thinking about the CCA's involvement in the upcoming Orientation. Or it was probably our involvement in that Channel 8 national competition thing.Yeah.

Just found out that exam results are out on the 4th of April.2 and a half weeks from now.

Oh gosh, I just realised. We still haven't launched the ITE Cares video production DVD that I was a part of a team for.Hah! I actually graduated with business left unattended! Not my fault.The students involved are just waiting for the call from the liasing teacher.

My plans for the next few days? Movies! A plethora of them await me.

From '300' to 'Stomp The Yard' to 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' to Mr Bean's Holiday and a whole host of other I am going to try to catch as many as I can.I am quite fond of the 'cinematic experience'.

I wish more would want to join me,like Aini and Wahida cos I miss em already but they're busy I presume. Roswell Girl's got a boy so she's off-limits.Even as a friend.A few with a usual mates of course but I like to have a good mix of people.

Class chalet next week.Hope it will go fine. Mic's graduation sleepover on the 31st.One last sleepover I guess.That would make it 5 times that I've slept in school.Haha.

My immediate plans are rental DVDs & McDonald's delivery.Haha.

Right then,catch ya later, calculator.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home