Thursday, March 01, 2007

Story Threads In The Fabric Of School

Right.It's been a while.

In the meantime I've been stretched,strained and generally discombobulated.

It's a monkey off my back.The Marketing project.The presentation went a lot better than expect.Naturally.We were after all,fearing the worst. We had bad points of course,the teacher's that way anyway.But we covered it all in the report.So at least it's still there.

Sunday I was doing it from 12pm to 7am the next day.Slept for 2 1/2 hours before getting up to perform in the SGEM drama competition.

After that I rushed to a classmate's house to continue the project and actually slept over at his place even before getting up at 8am to continue before leaving for school at 10am.

Chaotic? Understatement.

Poly applications in.As stated..Diploma in Busines;Law & Mgmt; Hospitality & Tourism Mgmt.

MAY apply for Comm. & Media Studies under a different applications exercise.

Wonder which one I'll get.No wait.Wonder if I'll get a place at all.

First,I have to deal with a few things.The only project left,Microsoft FrontPage.Other than that it's study,study,study...

We got2nd in the drama competition so we'll be back on Friday to perform again.

A couple of interesting things happening with a couple of interesting people. She likes him? Really? Or is she just really flirty? Can we find out more by talking to the right people?

It's fun stuff as school in ITE life draws to a close.

I suddenly crave to watch Paris J'taime...Love Actually wannabe.Set in Paris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home