Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Squeaky Bum Time

Oh gosh,I totally wish I could just zombify in front of the telly,with the Prison Break DVD.And especially One Tree Hill Season 1 to 3.I feel like watching this addictive series right from the beginning and every single episode at that,so I'm able to capture everything about the series.

The only time where I showed such inexplicable devotion to a fictional potrayal of life was when I watched Friends.I would worship Star World and their telecast of Friends at 730pm and 11pm daily,5 days a week.I was such a Friend-natic back then,immersing myself in Friends trivia.Been doing that now on occasion,kinda nostalgic.

Channel 5 every Monday at 10 was the best time of the week(other then Man Utd playing on the weekend.)

Alas,now is not the time for self-indulgence.There are many tasks at(on?) hand.

  1. Marketing Business Plan project.
  2. Human Resource Administration(HRA) presentation.
  3. Career Development & Planning(CDP) Business Proposal project.
  4. Creative Writing submission.
  5. Mic's SGEM performance.
  6. HRA CA.
  7. Advanced Office Application(AOA) CA.
  8. AOA Microsoft FrontPage project.
  9. Basic Geman class.
  10. 'ITE Cares' DVD launch presentation.

Aw,shit,scheisse...something's with the audio track embedded in my blog.Or it's probably the laptop speakers.

Anyways,yeah,those are the things I have to do for the next 2 months.Some end before 2 months but yeah,those are the things on my plate at the moment.

The Mic SGEM thing is going to be pretty cool.Especially for my mate Imran.He's going to step in my shoes and act in my role,the one I just did for Seniors' Fair last Saturday.The ITE Cares thing is going to be pretty cool.Going to relate my experience being involved in a short docu-film for ITE.Can't believe that I got to work with a real,professional production company for that one.

The AOA Microsoft FrontPage project sounds like fun.Let's hope I'm right.It's going to be difficult I know but hopefully it will be fun as well.

Oh yeah,I got back my Marketing CA results.Not an A but I can still work with a B.

I was watching a gaming programme recently.And I realised it's been long since I played with console games.I will be gunning for an Xbox 360 if I make it to polytechnic.They really have cool games coming soon.

But not now,now isn't the time for it.I need to get all that work done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home