Wednesday, January 24, 2007

To Clear The Air

Been catching some Open tennis on the telly.I haven't done that much especially last year's one.I still remember when I was on holiday around this time and got up to watch the early day's matches at 8am.

I've managed to catch a few though.Saw some nice tennis.Not much has changed over the last 2 years.Federer's still on top of the mountain.

Anyways...

After deliberating over the last post,some people may misconstrue my words as rekindled emotions for Roswell Girl,which would be a mistake.

I'm fond of her and I will always appreciate her but I know that we've both moved on.Her with her new guy and me,with,well...me on my own.Not what I wanted but I'm at a good place.

I am sure some other girl will come along and knock me senseless soon enough,presumably in polytechnic.She may or may not be the one.Heck,I could meet her when I'm doing relief work in Africa with the Peace Corps or walking down the rue in Marseilles with a cup of coffee in one hand and a copy of Newsweek in the other.Or maybe at theworld famous Fontana di Trevi in Rome?

As for Roswell Girl,to refute any possible misunderstandings from the last post;she caught me,I loved her within my heart as much as I could be,I appreciate her for what she did to me(how she drove me crazy!) and I never will hate her.

I still say that I am fond of her.

Did you expect my feelings to turn cold as though they never existed?

I fell,she found out,we talked and we've moved on.

She's moved on and I am moving on...

We're friends,that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home