Sunday, January 14, 2007

I'll Find My Own Way

It's a cold and dreary Sunday.The rain has had an unrelenting presence this weekend after a brief absence which had been preceded by more rain previously.It's put a big damper on travels to anywhere around the island but most significantly affecting the daily commute to school.

The Marketing CA is sometime this week so I have to prepare for that.

On either Tuesday or Wednesday I have a production meeting.The video lauch is somewhere in the middle of next month.

Speaking of productions,I wonder what it would take to create a story and script for a movie.I wish for the time and ability to explore this idea over the next few months.It all seems so unknown because all these things start from scratch and the premise and the storyline all have to be taken into consideration.Perhaps this task will be undertaken with a willing and like-minded friend.I certainly feel that it would make things much easier.

I know that by touching on this subject next,it would contradict this next observation.

What I mean is that,in the last post I did not mention or allude to anything regarding Roswell Girl.I guess that is the state of things now.Aini,who just got to know about my blog,commented that a quick scroll down would show that the phrase 'Roswell Girl' was peppered throughout this online journal.

Not applicable to the last post though.

Previous affections for the subject do still stand.With emphasis on the word 'previous'.If one were to analyze the sentence,it would show that the affections are a thing of the past but then,the rest of the sentence 'do still stand' denotes that I still believe in whatever I said about her.

I've moved on as much as I can,considering that I still see her on a daily basis.Interaction between us have receded to a bare minimum.She's definitely moved on,not just from me but also to a new part of her life.From what I can catch here and there,she's very much savouring every moment of her newfound bliss.

I wonder if we will end up in the same institution of higher learning as her after our time at ITE.It would be very interesting if we did,to see how we would interact when our paths cross.

Whatever,I'm sure she's forgotten whatever's transpired between us in the past and is now preoccupied with somebody else.I'm trying to move on ;it's a work in progress but I think I am as a matter of fact,making positive progress almost everyday.

So I am looking forward to school this week (gosh,really?)

Well yeah,it gets hard but the weeks are indeed winding down.Not much left to be done other than the outstanding projects.

Week 2 of 9..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home