Saturday, December 23, 2006

Even In My Dreams; I'm Not

Just woke up.I just had 2 Roswell Girl-related dreams.Damn.I can't believe she's in my dreams.

The first was me going all the way to her town,looking for her house.But when I found it I got scared and backed away.

The 2nd was with her dad.He was using the computer and I was sitting next to him.I remember thinking about questions to ask him regarding his daughter.

Damn Khai,forget her.She's forgotten you.Or rather,she's focused on somebody else.So why should she remember you? It would be the same thing you would do if you dound somebody new.That is to focus more on her than usual.

Anyways,I'm trying to brush off these dreams that I've had.I don't need her in my dreams.I would usually welcome it but not now.

I love you Roswell Girl but I have to get away from you.For my own good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home