Monday, December 04, 2006

Gladly, I Would And I Have

Today,in my own little way,I had the chance to step up and do what I always said I would like to do.

I'm afraid I can't reveal what exactly I did.I have but only to a select few.To make it public would be a different matter altogether.

Roswell Girl needed my help.Nothing grevious but certainly a pressing matter for her.I went on to help her in the way that I could.Just like I always said I would,if ever she needed my help.

I asked myself whether I expected a reward of any sort.I realised that her smile was enough.

'As long she's happy,I'm happy'

I've said something along those lines before.And her smile is enough.It was nice to see it.

I also happy that I've had the opportunity to carry out the intent of helping her instead of just talking about it.

Nothing I can do about the situation with her and her boy.

No disrespect to him and it's not that I don't care but I am only considering the fact that she loves him.Only looking from her point of view.

If she cares so much for him then there must be something about him.

Lucky geezer.

What I did today was a drop of water in the ocean.It would be foolish for me to get my hopes up.For there is nothing to hope for.

All I can do is be there for her when she needs me.

That could be in whatever shape or form.

Like today.

Hah.What an irritatingly vague entry.

But Roswell Girl can't know what exactly I did in order to help her.All she needs to know is that I helped her today and that she can count on me to do so again if she needs my help in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home