Tuesday, November 14, 2006

It's All About The Money

Projects for this semester

Marketing
Human Resource Administration
Career Development & Planning

The big one here is Marketing.Really feel like I should do my utmost to get an A for this module.

Career Development & Planning is just a little irritating thing.Human Resource Administration is a mundane affair.

Hmm..would have thought I'd have much to say about yet.Not yet perhaps as I have yet to really start on anything.

Anyways.

Tickets for Andrew Lloyd Webber's world-renowned Phantom Of The Opera are already on sale.It will only arrive on local shores in March.It will run till mid-April.

I feel that I should catch it.It's a world class play isn't it? Should be pretty nice to watch.

Ticket prices are killer though. $120 bucks for a first class ticket.

Ouch.

I'm quite interested in geting a job at IKEA.Job don't sound too difficult.I have to start getting work experience and I have got to start somewhere.

They'll help pay for French classes too.

Whether I'll follow through is another thing entirely.

Lol.

Khai, you lazy bugger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home