Saturday, November 11, 2006

Whatever Tomorrow Brings I'll Be There

I'm back from a whole day out.

Haha.Managed to get my Batman belt.Another one struck off in the list !

Spent the early part of the afternoon dealing with the songwriting workshop.Met Farah at the train station and made our way there.At least she's there this time to be able to discern the song better as a singer,rather than just me there as a songwriter.

I'm not sure but I think there's an open house at my teacher's tomorrow.Would be going if all the right people are going.

Some of my class girls are also rounding off,visiting one another's houses.I would very dearly love to join but something's holding me back.It's not them.I like my classmates very much.Perhaps it's the fact that my house isn't exactly visit-ready.I wouldn't feel right visiting others' houses when mine isn't ready.

Even the prospect of being around Roswell Girl doesn't seem to sway me.

I don't know if I'm right but my gut (more likely paranoia) says that something isn't/wasn't right.I got this vibe from her last Thursday and I haven't had the chance to ask her about it.(I didn't come to school for Friday.)

I wanna see her bad.But I also know that I have to keep my distance and not cross a certain line.To allow her to live her life.Cos if I'm around she'd be careful not to be too open about any developments with guys.Even if it's with her ex.

I think she misses him.No surprise.Whether she hates it and wants to fight it off,or she is embracing it,I'm trying to make me promise myself and her that I'll be there with a smile,just like she wants me to be.

Maybe I'll see her this weekend.Maybe not.

When I do I should have a ready smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home