Sunday, November 05, 2006

Writer: Me?? Inspiration: YOU!

I don't know why but I'm feeling a little lazy to blog.There also seems to be a dearth of blogging activity among the bloggers i know.Not many but still...

But I shall blog just for the people who visit my blog to help them kill time.

This SGEM event is proving to be a long,drawn-out pain in the ass.I'm supposed to write a song for the singing group in my CCA,which I have.I need them to come together to feel the song,make necessary changes to tone,lyrics.The leader is doing their best but things just don't seem to be going for her.Poor her.Like I told her,when it rains,it pours.

With the song in mind.I went to a songwriting workshop last Friday.The songwriter was this young geezer in his mid-20s.He was cool.Reminded me of a local version of Tyler Hilton, complete with guitar and i-Book,full of music-related software.

He was cool.The way he played his guitar to my lyrics.I think my lyrics are of a barely passable rate.But he sang it and made it way cool.He made my lyrics come to life.He made them sound good.

Damn,I wish I had the voice and the ability to play the guitar.Then I would be able to serenade Roswell Girl.I don't expect her to fall for me because of that but perhaps she would find it nice and it would make her smile.I enjoy that,making her smile.But the best I can do is write her some words,somehow turn it into a song.I should thank her actually.After all,the song is for her,the song is about her.

I don't know how much of it was him being polite but he told me a couple of times that he liked my lyrics.,even said I could make money out of it,writing lyrics.Yeah right.But I did like that he said that he liked the 1st verse of this SGEM song.He said it had a nice flow to it.

Totally rad.

Roswell Girl had a fever (I think) on Friday.Well whatever it was,she didn't come to school cos of it.Bummer,her being sick and all.

It's ridiculous yet it totally makes sense that I'm missing her EVEN IN MY DREAMS!Yes,I remember waking up and thinking about the fact that my dream persona is actually thinking about her not being around and missing her.

Damn,that's one hell of a spell she's got me under.

She said she didn't want to tell me about her guy situation so as to not to get me feeling angry or jealous.I've said this somewhere in a previous post.Really would like to drive home the point that really,despite how much it would suck,I have no damn right to stop her from being with someone she fancies.

I mean,I fancy her.What if someone tries to stop that?That wouldn't be right,would it? Likewise, I can't stop her.

With this update,I'm off to watch more late night DVDs.

Arrivederci.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home