Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Money Plans Part 2: Plans For The Money

I kind of forgot.Since it's the festive day and all.I will be getting some cash influx and perhaps I should take that into consideration.

I just went to the mall just now and I saw the Hugo Boss colonge which cost $97 I think.If I add it all up that's about close to $300,if I add the shoes and the jacket.

Okay,okay.If I had an accountant he/she would be wagging a finger of disapproval.I have no idea how,besides the scholarship,I'm gonna get the money for all that.I've learned not to harp on that damn thing it's bloody pointless.It'll probably come when I'll least expect it,like all good things.

Hmm..wonder how much I'll get...I expect maybe $100.Right on,I'll be able to cancel off something from my wish list.Either of the 3 abovementioned expensive items.Maybe when I get my usual monthly allowance I'll be able to get that Batman belt and that new Justin Timberlake CD..

Oh and that Batman belt..it's not the utility belt like the one Batman has.It's just a normal belt with the a silver Batman logo on the buckle.Cool,in a child-like manner.The kid in me I guess.

I've got the list and beware..I have a pencil,ok right fine,a virtual pencil on hand.

Muahaha..beware...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home