Friday, October 13, 2006

This Just Bites

Oh hey,once again,I can blog from home.A pleasant surprise.

Today wasn't that good for me.I lost my phone while having a kickabout.Damn,what a precious thing to lose.Nothing much I could do about it.And that bites.And it was a pretty good phone,in terms of features and practicality.

Now if I had the scholarship,I would use it to get a new phone.But I don't.And that bites.

Today the kickabout was held in of all places,Roswell Girl's town.She lives in another part of course but it wasn't long before I had the blues.I just miss her is all.If she was there,it would have softened the blow of losing my phone.I had half a mind to go over to her house and tell her everything,in rom-com movie style,which could end tragically or otherwise.The point is,I wanna tell her.

I just have these images in my mind.That she's being swept off her feet by some other guy.At this point I don't need her to be mine.I just want her next to me.Just next to me.That's all.But instead,she's being made to fall in love with some guy that's making all the right moves,saying all the right things.

God,it hurts me to type that last sentence.

She may be falling in love or not but it gets me down that she's giving other guys a fair chance.But not me.Never me.I'm always the nice guy.The one with a lot of friends but no 'special friend'.No girl.But everyone likes me cos I'm a nice guy.If I'm so nice then what the hell is wrong with me??I so feel like 'Mouth' from One Tree Hill.

You readers will start to think that I just don't have my head is in the right place and I'm being all emotional.I don't expect to be understood.My closest mates they know.I've always suffered from being a fool when in a love or infatuated.And it is no surprise for a fool to say foolish things.

For lack of better words or simply to understand how I feel now...today wasn't a bad day,Weird I know but I feel it's too general a word,bad.Immature it may be but I say today is a sucky day.

The nice guy has a sucky day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home