Sunday, October 08, 2006

These Burning Questions

I can't dance my way into your heart.I wish I had the moves to impress you.Maybe then we could do a dance together.You look so slick and smooth.Would you find more reason to like me if I could dance? I'd like to think it would help.But I can't,even though I wish it so..

8 more days of holidays.Then school reopens for a new semester.Never thought I'd be counting down the days to school opening again,usually its for the days till the end of school.I wonder what has transpired over the last month,with regards to her,its effects unseen by my eyes.But I'd venture this much.Her boy's made much more headway back into her life,slowly chipping away at the psuedo-single status that she puts up for public display.

I'm feel so helpless that I can't do anything to help my cause.I miss her and I can't do jack about it.

Hah,I wonder if my teacher's reading this..probably not.But even others who are may be thinking that I'm generally down in the dumps and depressed.I am down in the dumps about this cos I really fancy her but truth be told,I've got many things to be thankful for,great mates in the hood, a great family of people at school and there's always my family.And oh yeah,I got a GPA of 3.7 plus that I really have to thank God for.

But like I said,I miss her loads.I'm just waiting to see her again.So many things I want to tell her,so many things I wish I could do with her together but would she even let me try? Is it over between her and her boy? 2 of numerous questions swirling round in my head....

Damn..I got all this questions in my head and what bites is that the only person who can answer them is her...

Just like the 1st song I ever wrote,I said,all I need from her is to give me a chance.We're great friends but my damn male ego wants more.I just wanna be around her,even as friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home