Thursday, August 31, 2006

She On A Roll !

Its a feel good post this one.

Roswell Girl centered.

She was in a dance competition for Teachers' Day.Out of 3 groups,her group WON!!!! The other 2 groups were nowhere as good as hers.Along the way,I'd daresay she was the best individual dancer technically and even had the best style.She beat the others hands down,including those in her own group and I ain't saying that just cos we're close and I find her way cool.She really is good.

Shake that,shake that,girl.

Later on in the afternoon,she went for her final driving test and she PASSED! Damn,the girl is on fire!

I'm so pleased for her.Seriously I am over the moon that she's happy.She is estatic !!

So now she got her car licence.Good for her.

=)

A kick-ass dancer with a licence to run that fine engine of hers.Oh and she can drive too. Okay,that was a little crass.My bad.

I just saw the trailer for Barnyard.Saw the preview months back.Been so busy with school that I only realised that it starts screening today when I saw the trailer on the bus on the way back home today.I wanna watch it.I wanted to watch it since I saw the preview months back.Looks funny.I'll look for people who wanna come with.

Today for the Teachers' Day performance,the new intake acted out their skit.Bad microphones did not help.It went well enough and I'm proud of them.It could have been better I admit but like I said,I'm proud of them.

Roswell Girl.

Go girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home