Saturday, August 19, 2006

On To Other Matters

Got back from the national competition yesterday.Slept over in school before going for it the next morning.Dog tired but I have to point out that others were feeling it even more so cos they didn't sleep at all.

For now or till Tuesday(results day) at least,as far as I'm concerned,the competition is over and I'm not gonna dwell on it.

Good news was that Roswell Girl did come along after all.Made my day a whole lot better.Even if she doesn't know.I'd like her to know exactly why but if she does would that ruin anything?

Ahh,I'm still gonna give her the prezzies.As a friend.Way I see it,it's the same story as MJ's.There's always gonna be some guy interested in Roswell Girl.It sucks but I can't blame them,can I? Just look at her and that endearing personality of hers.

Scholarship(cash for the prezzies) still hasn't come through.Mom knows about the impending(bloody slow!) arrival of the scholarship,so I may borrow some cash and then pay her back later when that thing does arrive.

New season of the English Premier League is upon the masses.I feel that some semblance of normality has been restored in my daily life.Don't mean to be dramatic but I guess I'm used to football being on the tube on a weekly basis at least.

United kick off only tomorrow at 8pm local time.Will be hoping for a confident start.

Wondered why I couldn't just be confident around girls.Girls I like I should say.Only 2 so far MJ and Roswell Girl.I should be more confident.Definitely with them and definitely with future ones.Though I wouldn't complain if Roswell Girl gave me a reason for that to not be a pressing issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home