Friday, August 04, 2006

In The Face Of Angels

Today was just another normal day.At least I'm coping and not finding it a drag,which would make days at school at lot worse.

Something funny and cute happened today during lunch in school.I was sitting with Roswell Girl and two classmates;girls.In the midst of all the talking and joking,Roswell Girl turned to ask me a question about something.As I was answering,I could hear the other two making noises at the side.They were like making exploding noises,like fireworks going off and thudding noises,like a heart pumping faster and faster.

It was indicate to the chemical and emotional reactions of lovers.Those two were showing obvious hints that we were lovers.Haha.As if that wasn't funny enough,they took it up a notch by making silly mushy voices and acted out a scene between two lovers,with corny,exaggerated actions and even a part where one person fed the other,full of i love yous.

Hahahaha.It was really corny but it was cute and funny and I liked it.I really did.

But did part of me think that it would have been nice if anything like that happened with a sweet girl like Roswell Girl? Yes.

Haha.But,chill..I have to be realistic.And I am.Just something nice to daydream about.

My mate told me that,together with another mate of mine,that they are in agreement that I could just forget about MJ and just go for Roswell Girl.

I get what you mean guys.But..sigh,wait.Somehow I think they're right.But I don't want to completely let go.Not yet.I don't know why.

I know that infatuation is of a fickle nature.It can appear quickly but dissipate just quickly.I feel that I'm beong so fickle when hearing songs that used to remind me of MJ,slowly now,I find that Roswell Girl comes to mind more often then compared to before.

I guess this is the part of a person that enables him to get over a breakup but in my case,dissolve the infatuation.

I still try to keep updated of MJ's situation.I know that she's crushing on this guy now and I have to say it did give a catalyst in favour of the Roswell Girl situation.What I'm doing is mving on.She's said that she wants to be just friends and I've been waiting for more than a year.I can't wait.I wish her well.

Sigh,I do wish that things would have been simpler.That MJ would have liked me back.I wouldn't be saying what I just said.

If she comes to me in the future,it would be a different story.Not if I'm attached of course.But if I'm single and she comes looking,I'm open.I guess somehow I'll always be waiting while my status still allows me to.

Infatuation brings you to her,love is what keeps it going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home