Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Chaos N Confusion

Barely 3 days into the new term and I'm hanging on for dear life.

Enthusiasm in the face of expected adversity has quickly ebbed into morale-sapping efforts.Things were so uncertain the past two days but I've regained some semblance of control over matters and exerted some solid pressure on certain matters.Its a matter of regaining lost ground for the rest of the term.

An increased cumalative GPA is still possible if I were to take a leaf from the book of Man Utd's Fergie's Fledgings and battle my way back up.

My friends may not be seeing me for a while as a result.I have far more important issues to address.

The month of July is almost to be done with.August is around the corner.

Two birthdays.MJ'S and then Roswell Girl.

I have to admit,ever since the Act 3 production,Roswell Girl has been more central in my thoughts.Last night,before dozing off,I was just thinking and then,I realised,with a sense of dreaded resignation, that I had been 'neglecting' MJ.

It's so hard.I want her 'back'.I wanna be missing her again like I used to.Roswell Girl is much more in the way nowadays.I've been crushing on MJ since the beginning of 2005 and its tough hanging in there but I have to find a way to.

She's crushing on someone else this time and I've gotten used to it cos its natural for a gal of her age.If only I could just see her,maybe it would all come rushing back.

I have to remember again the reason that made me feel crazy,head over heels about.I know that some people may say that moving on after a year and a half isn't what they would call fickle but somehow I feel that way whenever I'm focusing on Roswell Girl and happen to suddenly think about MJ.

Their birthday's are coming soon and I've got to do something for MJ''s especially,to remind her that I'm still around.

But at the same time I gotta up the ante on my schoolwork.Not easy with that bugger of a national competition to deal with also.

Its confusing days people but as the days pass I'm hoping to do my best to make things clear again.

There may be some good news to report soon.Its been confirmed but I won't believe it till I see written proof.More on this in future postings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home