Friday, July 21, 2006

Action, Snap! & Laughs

Woah,was today cool or what?

Got myself smarted up.Was going for a look.It was formal.Colours inspired from Greenday's black shirts and red ties.I have to admit,it felt kinda cool walking round with that look,all full of myself.Lol.

Met up with the rest of the CCA members. All was looking fly any way the saw fit.Farah Dilla did look nice.HAH ! Told her she would..

Made our way to Jubilee Hall.The performance was cool.First time watching an arty-farty theatre show.It was thought provoking and insightful.Liked the way that things were expressed creatively in an abstract,indirect manner.Of course,Roswell Girl was the highlight for me.

After that we went for dinner at Banquet at Raffles Hospital.Had fish n chips.Filling.

Left my friends for a while.Went to meet my cousin.She wanted to buy me a new bag for school.Went to the new Adidas Concept store outlet but they no were no longer carrying the bag that I saw on my previous visit,presumably because the bag was part of the World Cup range of products and World Cup was over after all.Got another one.Blue in colour just like my previous Quiksilver one,though perhaps not as big but it'll do.

After that,I met back up with my friends who had made their way to the Esplanade and were chilling together with the cast of the play.About 5 of them.When I came,all the usual teasing catcalls were made.Immediately one of them,clung on to my arm,wanting to take a photo.Ended up taking a photo with almost all the gals.Just concerned with Roswell Girl,the important person in that group photo.

It was so fun.We were in a congratulatory mood.We just have them a figurative thumbs up for all the hard work they've put in training for the production these past 6 months.

All the girls got emotional and started crying rivers.But yeah,anyway,it was pretty touching stuff.

Lol.Girls...

I think that quite a number of people now know that I like Roswell Girl.But its mostly just rumors,save for my chairman and my drama assistant.Only they both know how I really feel about Roswell Girl.About how she does pique my interest but I'm more than happy to be having her as a close pal.

I was asked by a friend who wanted to know if I really liked Roswell Girl but no surprise that my attempts to deny it were met with derision.Haha...

I got all the ribbing and teasing done mostly by my joker of a student advisor,who even teased Roswell Girl when I wasn't around,when I went to get my bag with my cousin.I was surprised to hear that when asked where her boy was,Roswell Girl acknowlegded it positively....'cue big grin from kHaI'.When I asked her to clarify,she said that we(meaning me and her) had been together for a while now)

Hahahahaha...

Had loads of pictures taken throughout the whole day.Loads indeed.Wanted to take a picture alone with Roswell Girl but didn't get the chance to.Only regret of the day.

But otherwise,really,today was a great fun day.Really felt that I have expanded my social circle ever since a few years ago,completing a social goal of mine.

Having said that,I want to stress that I don't want to ever lose touch with my usual friends who have been with me a ever since I was a pre-teen and some even before that.I know that to them,it may seem that I'm always doing something else,something with my CCA and its hard to meet up with them cos of our differing schedules.But I still remember them.

Today,I had a fun time.So proud of those involved in the Act 3 International 'Where I Belong' production.

Especially Roswell Girl *wink*

Hahahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home