Friday, July 07, 2006

While I Wait

Didn't do much today.Sort of took a break after the hyping myself up for yesterday.Unnecessary of course,but all worth it I feel.I did take it for much more than it actually was.But amidst all that emotion I did actually manage to have fun with a really cute girl.

But there is still the danger that I might blow things out of proportion.I may start thinking about possibilities that aren't even there.I must make it a point try to keep a level prespective.After all,there was a time when this same girl drove me crazy.(in the good kind of way)

Honestly,I did slip into a reverie and was unaware that I was regarding those moments.Or maybe I didn't.Maybe it's just that I am really comfortable being around her and don't really think it through before any moves.Its almost like a reflex.That means that I just act naturally with this girl and some movements may seem to be choreographed but really,they're not,cos whatever they are.,I'm just doing them with realising it,doing them subconsciously.Only later after a while will I realise that hey,I may have done something here,like a touch of the hand or hair,then ask myself...was it on purpose?

She is just a friend but I did have alot of fun being around her.Just like friends would.This was kinda my first time going out with a girl alone for a social reason.Kinda sad,some may say,but whatever.Would I like to go out with Roswell Girl again? Yes I would...

What then say I about the original perpetrator that dared to steal my heart? Oh what of MJ? Well I was lamenting to myself that I didn't get to see her even though it was Friday,the day that she might have come down to play soccer.Must be a curse,I reckon.

When will be the blessed day that I chance upon her and talk to her? Perchance,she may be so gererous and not just acknowledge myself when she seems me but deems it protocol to talk to me and actually show enthusiasm while doing it and just be plain happy to see me after a long time.Will ever a happy day come?

I wait.

In the meantime,I choose not to shower myself with the burden of misery.I'm far too young and far to busy for that.My heart is still held out on offer to MJ I cannot afford to wait on her for if I do,my future will leave me behind.School matters press on and its a challenge for me to complete.

I will also hang out with Roswell Girl normally as friends in school and if the occasion presents itself,go out with her again,as I have said only just before.I had fun with her and I hope to do so again.

Yags..I've got to go ask about my Entro peoject.Imperative that we get the 2nd proposal done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home