Saturday, June 17, 2006

It Seems We're Having Dry Spells

I would like to take this moment to lay the plaudits on for Argentina who put up a masterclass display in football today.It was something that football fans and to applaud,allegiances notwithstanding.It has broken whatever reverie the World Cup may still be in.This is where it starts to get a little more interesting.

I wanna get Teddy Geiger's album as well as the one by Angels And Airwaves.The latter is headed by Tom Delonge,formerly of the now-defunct pop-punk pioneers,Blink 182.They seem to have a good sound.BUying both albums cos I wanna explore their songs and find out how they lyrically express themselves.Not sure if I'll have enough cash.Gonna buy both next month but really,it would be less expensive for me if I were to get one this month and the other next month.

So Roswell Girl's been telling me stuff that happens between her and her new guy regularly.I'm pleased to say that I've manage to dispense sincere advice without any ulterior motives.Any inkling of disappointment I have regarding Roswell Girl,is almost nonexistent,if not well masked by friendship.

She's a tad more troubled nowadays but I've have always told her to keep her sunny disposition going.Honestly,I hope things do get going between her and her new guy.

Well,what about me? No worries.In the past I would have lamented about what I would have considered an unfortunate situation.But as regular readers know,I am in a better place regarding that matter.Yesterday's post about her was the usual,periodical update on the situation.Also it was because a personal development that only another mate knows about,I just had to restate my stand on the issue.

It turns out that it wasn't MJ who wrote the comment.It was just another passing soul with a view to express.But like I said,irregardless,what I said in the previous post would still stand cos they are still valid points.

Another MIC Studio meeting for yet another event.Relentless it seems.Commendable but inexorably suffocating.To be brutally honest,I'm getting jaded with the CCA.

Jaded.I need to say it again for emphasis' sake.

I'd much rather focus on my Entrepreneurship module,with the 2nd proposal now underway.Have to scout for suggested locations sometime next week.Feeling ambivalent about that.It means we have to spend time travelling to a few places,using up time.But at least I'll be doing something different.The fact that Roswell Girl would be around would not hurt matters.

Gonna be VERY difficult.She and another gal have final rehearsals for their stage play production.We're under the same CCA of course,just working on different projects.I've got a roadshow to ponder about.Really hope we find time.No matter how stuffed up the CCA seems to get,academics should be the focal point of my stay at the institution.In danger of forgetting that and I need to remind myself.It get harder in the last 2 semesters to maintain a good GPA score and endurance is needed to do that.Hard when life seems to revolve around my CCA instead.

Yeah,I've been bonding with Roswell Girl but only as friends.Maybe other think otherwise but whatever,its fun to hear what they say,even if it is in jest.She confided whatever she's had in me and I'll try to help whenever I can.I just look at her sometimes and I do wonder how it would be if things had turned out differently.Then I'll just shrug it off cos I know they didn't.Things are what they are and then there's MJ.Contemplating after a mate's question,I realise I really do fancy the latter,more so than Roswell Girl.

But for now,I'd like to say that I hope that Roswell Girl overcomes her confusion that she's having at this moment.I mean it,even if it extinguishes my own chances.She's the only gal that I was drawn to in the whole school.I'd like to highlight that my school has an 75% enrolment of girls.I'm surrounded by girls.If I wanted to meet girls for meeting girls sake,that has certainly been achieved if it wanted it to be achieved.But no,I do wanna meet just that one person who can be considered a close friend.If I play it right,that person may be Roswell Girl.

Its not about meeting many girls,its the character of the few that I meet.People think that just cos I'm in a gals majority school,I would be in glee just thinking about the opportunities.Never been that kind of guy.Out of a schoolful of gals,jsut one caught my eye.Just happens that I think my she's rather cute-looking.One cannot deny fact.

A few? Like 2?

Roswell Girl n MJ(though she's not in my school)

One best mate and a gal I fancy.

Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home