Sunday, June 11, 2006

For The Record

3 weeks of school left.Term exam on the 20th.Must study.

Coldplay's coming to town only next month but all the tix are almost sold out.Damn,didn't even get a chance to try to save up cash to purchase the tix.Bummed out.Maybe in the future when I have enough financial muscle,I can make immediate purchases.

For the first time in a very long time,I played goalie at the soccer court.Didn't screw up so that's a plus.

I wanna say that I can't wait for the hols but really,I know that I'll be busy with my CCA so it would be unlikely that I will get to enjoy the 3 week break in July,just like the previous vacation as well.Its disappointing to know that I'm not gonna get a real break in the future,droops my morale knowing that I will have limited free time in the future.

I'm going to be frank here and say that I'm unsure how I'm gonna make it thru the semester,in terms of how my heavy-load CCA will affect my studies.I know I'm being pessimistic but I'm just afraid that the monotonous state of affairs will just blunt my much needed drive crucial to the achievement of my academic goals.My studies won't drop cos I will do my best to avoid such an incident but I won't be too happy cos there's won't be anything to be happy about.

What could happen to change that? I could get news that my scholarship's been renewed for the 2nd year.That would be uplifting news that I am making progress to push me thru the remaining 2 semesters.

In a perfect world I'd say I want something to happen with MJ but we all know I gotta move past that.

I've got to set things straight here.I may have sent out confusing messages regarding MJ before and I would like to reinterate that while I am less than active when it comes to MJ nowadays,due to the need to focus on school activities,I DO still like her.I'm just not chasing too hard like I used to.How I feel about her hasn't disappeared completely.I just keep them dormant.Why? Cos I gotta respect that she wants me as a friend. To show that respect I have to act normally when I interact with her,just like friends would.

Do not mistake my newfound take on this issue as a sign of disinterest of the subject in question.

Do I still like MJ? Simply put,straight up,no BS......YES.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jus drop the girl. since u r single check out tis site called friendster. u HAV the link. so cool it abt her ald. it will be a new chance 2 meet ppl. ESPECIALLY GIRLS!!!!!!!! ohhlaalaa. ciao.

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

excuse me? i am someone who just goes through blogs by my friends links. i just happend to get your blog. btw im a 19 year old mly girl which is in a serious relationship currently. so i have more experience with such things. jus take my advice. i didn't say u must take it. ciao.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home