Saturday, June 03, 2006

If I'm Lucky Like Him

Okay so there's this dude in my class that's been bugging me about Roswell Girl.He's not exactly the most popular guy in class and he has to be tolerated at times.I'm not really too bothered by it.What really cheeses me off is that he also does it when Roswell Girl is around.

Now that has potentially dangerous offshoots.She may get irritated that she's being made the subject of constant ribbing.Its sorta indirect.She's never shown any reaction actually but ya never know.Its pretty safe now,just hope it doesn't out of hand.

Another thing is that on Tuesday,Roswell Girl happened to look at my computer screen whilst we were at the computer lab and she managed to catch the title of this blog,which is of course 'ranting and raving'.When I came in quickly to minimise the screen,Roswell Girl said that she now knew the web address of my blog.

Oh bugger.

Wait,I don't think she made it a point to actually remember it so I should be safe.

Right??

But what if she does see it? That would be bad stuff wouldn't it? Well,it would be.

Since yesterday,since all that hoopla that started from that dude in my class,I'm afraid I actually may be getting drawn in and some part of me may believe what he does;that I like Roswell Girl.

I remember saying in the past when times like this may come.When I may get tempted again and I would have to fight to not be infatuated with,in this case,Roswell Girl.Its difficult,as I would expect.

Roswell Girl is in a good place now with a lot of potential.She loves her boy very much and from what she tells me,he's in love with her as well.Their pasts are making them cautious about committing but I believe they will get past it simply because they are in love with each other.There are good points about the guy that I should follow.I'm not copying him but there's just something about him that he has that I have room for improvement in.

I hope that one day I'll get as lucky as him one day and find a dime of a gal like he has.

This is why I hate that I may be infatuated with her now.It was maybe more acceptable when her boy was one that didn't appreciate her.But this one loves her.I shouldn't harbour stupid hopes.If I believe so badly in one of the good feelings left in this world,why should I stop the feeling develop between 2 other people?

I wish MJ had been a lot more responsive.I wouldn't having these troubles now.I would be focusing on her.She would have been the cure against Roswell Girl.Could she still be? I wish...she just wants to be friends remember?

She's thinks she's gonna die single and unmarried.HAH!! Whatta joke.....ANY DUDE THAT HAS THE CHANCE AND DOESN'T CHOOSE TO GET HER IS A FOOL...

As for Roswell Girl and her boy,I hope they do get together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home