Monday, May 15, 2006

Fool Takes On The Muti-Dimesional Emotion

Another tiring day at school.Ended at 730 in the evening this time.Nothing new.Tiring stuff though.

Remember how I said once that I would like good,positive things to happen so that they could pick me up from the rut that I was in.It seems certain that while life is going good on the whole,nothing spectacular seems to ever happen so I would like to say that I am thankful for life that's been pretty full of opportunities for me even if seems to to suck sometimes.

In a reflective mood,sources I have it that MJ is feeling down.She wants to be with someone.But she's rejecting people(which probably includes me) cos she's looking for that someone she can make that special connection with.Well,how ironic...here's me wanting exactly that but it turns out fate decides that she's not looking to make that abovementioned connection with me..

This sounds like me from months back..I hope that MJ finds that someone she can make that special connection with.Too tired to make comments about my chances now and whether I'm giving up or not again...

Maybe I'm just looking just like her.But there is one thing or concept that I hate and I hope I never practice.That is being with someone just for the sake of 'falling in love'.That is so fake and untrue no matter how its covered up.

Said earlier that I was reflective.I'm also asking a lot of questions.Just wondering about what or how God has made me feel about this crazy little thing called 'love'.

I've been made crazy about 2 girls that I can never have.What's the actual point of all that? Why even make me fall for them in the first place? Am I still too young,just like I thought I was when I was in high school a couple of years back? Will I ever be old enough? I feel that this is probably it and I'll never really understand such a crazy concept.

I love 2 girls,in different ways and on different levels yet at times,when comparing the respective moments I'm caught up in the respective 'webs' of these 2,I seem to be equally captured by them.

So I asked God. ''What is this strange thing you've given me? This strange emotion...

I don't expect to be given the answer.

Falling in love all over again with Teddy Geiger's 'For You I Will' Initially it was probably cos MTV's Laguna Beach fave of mine Kristin Cavallari was in the video (I still can't believe she's my age ! She's cute...just in a celebrity sense of course) but this song is just full of emotion.Emotion that I want to be able to say to MJ...Roswell Girl....

Check it out on YouTube guys...if not to see why I like this song then at least just to check out how cute Kristin Callavari is,preferably for the 1st reason though.

Man,I don't know how I should be feeling right now.About MJ.About Roswell Girl.About BOTH !! Sad? Stubborn? Determined? Hopeful? Hopeless?? I don't know.......

ARRGGGHH !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home