Monday, May 08, 2006

The Fight Shall Continue

Just a little bit today.

Its 1.53am in the wee hours of Monday morning.Went out with dad and the family to catch a movie and dinner as well.It was all right.Caught MI3 for the 2nd time! Lol.Got reminded on realised that in the movie,Tom Cruise could open any sort of lock;handcuffs,doors etc with a long metal pin.Weird.

As usual I was debating in my head about the Roswell Girl situation.I've got it under some sort of control and MJ's back in focus thankfully.But I also just realised one significant pattern.It may work out well when I don't see her but things take a step or two backwards everytime I see Roswell Girl again.What I mean is,its all nice and well during a break,like the weekend but Monday is the start of a new school week.Being around her a lot during school hours may make it deterimental to any progress I've made over the weekend.So I will be expecting a battle,mental anguish when I get back to school.

Anytime today when I was thinking about Roswell Girl,I reminded myself of MJ and the new guy in Roswell Girl's life,the one that she's got the hots for.Pretty much kills any vibe.Good.

Friday's a public holiday and I heard from a teacher that because of the recent elections,a yet-to-be-announced public holiday will be given to civil servants,which includes teachers,which means the students don't have to come to school cos no one would be there to teach them.Cool.

I guess that I will come to terms with not being given a chance with Roswell Girl and having the door slam in my face abruptly instead...sometime soon.Meanwhile,I realise that more days will come when I will have to fight to focus on MJ instead of Roswell Girl.

I know..I know...I don't stand much of a chance with MJ either.Its just that focusing on MJ would stop me from getting 'hurt' from Roswell Girl,which is a real case of so close yet so far.I also said that no matter what MJ felt about me,I'd still fancy her a little.I'm just keeping that promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home