Thursday, April 27, 2006

What Friends Do Is To Chill

Last day of the rehearsals for the week.One last one next Tuesday before the actual thing on Wednesday.The acting was good but the sound system was a bugger of a problem.Not our group's fault that.

Anyways,it ended at 630pm.To wait out the rush hour crowds,I followed a couple of them to the nearby McDonalds outlet to just chill.It was a bit funny cos it was me and 3 girls hanging out after school.Never done that beforeHad a strawberry sundae and also polished off the remianing half of Roswell Girl's hot fudge sundae.The others said that I enjoyed Roswell Girl' sundae more than I showed.Lol,whatever girls.

Roswell Girl asked for my blog again.Oh girl I wish I could give you the address but then you would find out too much and I would end up losing a friend so I'm afraid not.One day,maybe,I don't know...

It was a bit weird to be hanging out with girls.Shouldn't do that TOO often.It was nice though.While the girls did tend to gossip more,we also talked about very serious stuff including yes,the birds and the bees.Guess the ads from MTV really worked.Nothing dirty but serious stuff instead.

Just talk about it.Blame MTV.

A couple of times today I snuck looks at Roswell Girl and I just thought 'a great gal,a cool friend' Once I did get a little jealous but I very quickly reminded myself that I had promised to focus on MJ.

Not that that situation holds much promise either.I just have to be content for now.

There's something that I've learned over the past few days events with Roswell Girl & MJ.All those feelings and emotions have made me realise that all I can do is improve myself as a gentleman (inspired by Roswell Girl's comments on how she was taken by her new guy's gentlemanly conduct) Perhaps it was brought about by a little jealousy initially but honestly,I believe it to be a sincere goal to be making.One that I would benefit from in many ways.

On that note,I heard for the bloody umpteenth time that I was a nice guy,the girl who got be would be lucky..yada yada yada... from the 2 girls I was slacking with (Roswell Girl had left earlier) but this time they also added the reason that I was able to understand girls as I could see things from their point of view as that of guys.

I shot back and asked how come if that was true,how come no girl has come forward to prove that theory..they said that I probably priced myself too high,out of the market.But I retorted by saying that I had not even tried to put a value on myself.They said that I probably did not even try anything concrete and I wouldn't know anything.

Also they asked me a question which in the end I had no time to answer cos they topic somehow later changed.But at the time they asked me the question of which type I girl I liked,thoughts of MJ and Roswell Girl entered my head.Perhaps its that they know who Roswell Girl is,(the real person,Roswell Girl is just my private nickname for her) I seriously contemplated for a moment or two what would happen if I did say that 'oh,an example of a girl I would like is the type of girl which is similar to Roswell Girl'.

I was watching an episode of Scrubs and it ended with the main character,who had this to say...

''Even if it breaks your heart to be just friends,if you really care about someone you'll take the hit.''

Guess it applies for both the girls,my FRIENDS :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home