Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Alas! The Fool Accepts Reality (For Now?)

Going into the sleepover later on.9 am today till 4pm tomorrow.At least its only for one night.Honestly,I'm not really that keen.Especially the fact that I have to sleep in school.Not that I can't do it.Just like everyone else,I prefer my own bed.

Gotta change my mentality and just do what needs to be done for this sleepover cos it may help in my efforts to get that 0.2 for my GPA.

This whole business about CCAs,its a bit irritating.I'll do what I have to do yeah but outside,after the meeting,screw it.I still prefer my slacking and soccer on the telly,thank you very much.I did not envision this much work when I first joined as a scriptwriter but I'm taking it all in my stride.

Bought a belated birthday present for MJ's bro.Just some cool candy.Anything to keep reminding MJ I still exist I guess...lol.

Been trying to express a thought for these past few days but for some reason,don't really know how.Like I said a few posts back,some part of me accepted MJ not liking me the way I like her.

''MJ doesn't like me that way? Oh,that's understandable.'' Something like that..I can't really seem to express it properly.I miss her today and the same way as any other day of course but given the fact that seeing her is a rare event,perhaps I've gotten used to it.

Lemme try to explain again...maybe I'm okay cos I know that she's young so she may not be that serious about relationships(which I choose to ignore).She's popular and has a lot of friends so I may not exactly figure on her social radar.I know and accept that I'm not good looking but I'm not letting that get me down.Even though I'm a reformed introvert(I used to be very shy but I forced myself to be more open and friendly) I'm willing to work even more to get to know her,if only she gives me a chance.Its all I need.

I admit,its not much of a holiday.Barely 2 weeks.Ah well,I don't really care.If I spent just a day around MJ,it would make these hols just fine and dandy,believe you me.But I can only wish for now.A day with her over CCA sleepovers anyday.A day with her over pretty much almost anything actually.

I miss her.She doesn't miss me.I know.Its okay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home